Submission & Review
Search for Articles
Indexing & Abstracting
Asean Citation Index
The current issue
Volume 20, Number 1, April 2018
29/11/2012 | 17:04:31
1. Manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Economics and Development (JED) must be original and must NOT be submitted elsewhere while being considered for JED. To ensure impartiality and quality, all manuscripts submitted to the Journal are subject to a blind peer-review process before they are accepted for publication.
Manuscripts must be in English and should be written using MsWord, with New Times Roman font, type size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. The length should not be more than 12,000 words (inclusive of tables, figures, notes, references and appendices).
3. Manuscript must be in two separate documents: (1) Cover page with full details of the authors including: detail of the author's institutional affiliation; full address and contact information, exact length of the manuscript, brief (2-3 lines) biographical description and any acknowledgement; and (2) manuscript without any author indentification/name, that fully matches the journal house style.
4. The manuscripts should begin with an indented and italicized abtract of around 100-200 words, describing the main arguments and conclusions of the article, and a list of 5-6 keywords in alphabetical order.
for the manuscript are required.
5. The title of the manuscripts should be bold and centred. Section heading should be bold, left justified and numbered sequentially in Arabic numerals. First level heading (e.g 2.1) should be in italics and bold, and the second level subheading (e.g 2.1.1) should be in italics and not bold. All pages should be numbered consecutively.
6. Tables and figures should be numbered separately and sequentially using Arabic numerals. Each table and figure should be given an informative title.
Figures must be of high quality, of a good resolution and sharpness.
7. Refences: Citations in the text should use the Harvard system of short references (e.g Dunning, 2000, p.2; Smith, 2005a, 2005b). Endnotes should be kept to a minimum, indicated by superscript figures in the text, and placed at the end of the manuscript. Bibliographical list containing all the works referred to, in alphabetical order, to appear after the endnotes. For example:
Daly, J (2004),
, Elsevier, Sydney.
Edwards, H (2003), 'Export orientation in Southeast Asia',
Journal of Asian Economics
, 42(6), 68-72.
8. Any manuscript that does not meet the above instructions may be returned to the author for the necessary revision before publication.
9. Copyright: It is a condition of publication that authors agree to transfer the copyright of the manuscript, including abstract to JED. The transfer will ensure the widest possible dissemination of information, including, but not limited to, print and electronic modes of dissemination. Authors must declare any sponsorship or financial ties that may cause conflicts of interests.
10. Submissions should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hard copy to the following address:
Editor in Chief
Journal of Economics and Development
# 208 - Building 6, National Economics University
207 Giai Phong, Hai Ba Trung Dist.
#208 Building 14, National Economics University
207 Giai Phong, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 (0) 24. 36284875 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright © Journal of Economics & Development. All rights reserved
Quên mật khẩu
Nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản, xin vui lòng
đăng ký tại đây